Whether you feel that you are ready to finally let go of the excess body weight that you feel so uncomfortable with, or if you are simply fed up with the way you relate to the food you eat, I suggest that you get clear on this one important fact: Fad "diets" will not provide you or anyone else with long lasting results. They never have, and I assure you that they never will.
What’s missing from all of these books filled with empty promises, is a way for you to uncover the all important emotional insights into your own food related behaviors. You must find the best way to learn how to see and understand the deep-seeded reasons for why you use food as a vehicle for suppressing your most challenging emotions.
This is exactly where your truth is hiding and it’s up to you to seek out this out for yourself with the guidance of someone who understands what this process entails. If you don’t, there is simply no diet or meal plan on the face of the earth that can help you accomplish the goal of healing your relationship with food. Furthermore, creating a fresh, new, loving, nurturing, and aesthetic bond with the food that you eat.
If you decide to engage in this work, you will then learn the language and tools necessary to finally let go of the impulsive habits that have become such a reactive part of your daily existence.
- Do you find yourself reaching for food when you are not truly hungry?
- Do you have any clue as to what you are hungry for?
- When you are eating are you aware of the portions that you consuming at one sitting?
- Are you aware of when you feel full?
- Do you continue eating after you feel full?
- If yes, how do you feel when you do that and right after you stop?
- Do you chew your food thoroughly when you eat?
- Do you understand what function food serves for you when you eat for emotional reasons?
- What happens when you try to stop yourself from overeating?
- When is the last time you let yourself really feel that hungry feeling in the pit of your stomach?
- What feelings come up for you when you experience this sensation?
These are but a few of the questions that you will need to answer for yourself along the road we can travel together that will empower you to take charge and unlearn the reaction to life stressors that you cultivated within yourself for the purpose of drowning your feelings using food as a source of anesthesia.
If you are ready to learn the necessary skills that you need to live your best life despite whatever challenge or adversity that you may be facing at this moment in time, join me and we can embark on this voyage together. Let’s create the life of your dreams!